As a patient you have the right to:
- Be Registered with a Practice
- See the Doctor of your choice, subject to availability
- Receive emergency care
- Receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- Be referred for specialist or second opinion, if you and the GP agree
- See your medical records or have a copy subject to certain laws
- Know that by law everyone working for the NHS must keep the contents of your medical records private.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.