With rights come responsibilities, and for you, the patient this means we would ask you to please:
- Be courteous to all the staff at all times. Please remember they are trying to help you. There is no place for aggression or rude attitudes at our surgery, it upsets the other patients too. We want our Practice to be a friendly place for all.
- Be on time for your appointments.
- Cancel your appointments in plenty of time. Someone else could use your appointment!
- Make separate appointments for each member of the family who needs to be seen. An appointment is for one person only.
- Try to make best use of nursing and medical time by making an effort to come to the surgery.
- Read the Practice Booklet and other information we give you. They are there to help you use our services. Please ask us is you do not understand them; this will spur us to make them easier to read.
- Please let us have your views. Your ideas are important in helping us make our Practice a friendly and safe place to visit for medical treatment.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.